Friday, October 31, 2008

The Web of Life





Or as Matt likes to say, what happens when you're having Spider-Man's baby...

So I wore this one for work and ended up stuffing the spider a little bit, with my maternity shirts you can tell I'm showing but with the black spider it was a little harder to tell, I'll post more pictures in different clothes soon. Oh and for the party we're going to tonight Matt and I are going as hitchhikers (from Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy) that's right the most comfortable costume ever--pjs, a bathrobe and a towel.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

That's VERY cute, baby!
You should take a profile picture every couple weeks and make a "flip book" of your tummy growing.

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.