Friday, October 3, 2008

So Far So Good

The company Matt works for has changed their name to i365 and is making some changes. These seem to be for the better...his base pay was raised (so were his quotas-- a little scary, but I'm sure he'll do just fine). They're also going to be able to sell things from other companies that they partner with/are owned by Seagate (as i356 is) --which has the potential of bigger sales.

The pregnancy is going okay, still on Zofran, but very grateful it exists. The baby seems to be doing fine judging from the visits with the midwife (of course I'm still super paranoid, but it seems like everything is going perfectly). We have an ultrasound on the 17th and if the baby cooperates, we'll know if it's a boy or a girl--and then I can start shopping :)

1 comment:

Grace said...

Congratulations to you! I'm so happy for you. I wish Kristina and Jonathan would consider a baby soon. But they want to wait until she finishes school and her student teaching in April. So maybe by then we'll have some news to spread!

Did you hear that Melanie McRoberts had her baby a month or so ago and her sister had triplets! Man...that'll scare anyone. One is hard enough to handle, but triplets...you'd need a nanny for sure!

Good Luck on your pregnancy,

Grace Peterson

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.