Monday, October 13, 2008

The Weather Outside is Frightful

Well the first week of October we had out first big fall rainstorm, so of course being Utah, the weather has changed drastically in a matter of days and likely will again in a few days. We had our first snow this weekend and there was ice on the car this morning. Matt keeps reminding me at least I'm not pregnant during the hot summer months, instead I get to enjoy the Fall when it's warm/freezing/nice/very cold/warm...well you get the idea. We have the ultrasound this week and will let you know if we're having a boy or a girl (assuming the baby lets us see).

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks so much for the pretty paci holder!

Miriam said...

Wow, I like the new background, Baby!

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.