Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring has Sprung

The weather is finally nicer more often than not! Matt has been soaking up the sun on his bike and we bought a trailer so Kaelyn can join him (we're still deciding if I will get a bike too or if I will just enjoy alone time when Matt takes the baby).
Kaelyn and Daddy giving it a test run (she'll get a helmet before they go for a real ride :)

I was moving some pictures around and found some from a month or so ago & just had to post them. Kaelyn has started wanting to copy EVERYTHING we do, super cute & fun! (It can be a pain too, but for the most part I love it). Here she's helping me make scones. 



More about our copy-cat...the past few days I've had a little cold & Kaelyn has been cutting teeth, not a fun combination. I've had toilet paper around for nose blowing purposes and we've caught Kaelyn ripping off small pieces & "blowing her nose" (she holds it up to her upper lip and blows with her mouth)....it's pretty cute. Since she's been teething, we've given her Tylenol to help with the pain. I'm not sure if she associates it with relief, likes the taste, or just thinks liquid from a dropper is fun, but last night we gave her some and she kept asking for more which we did not give to her. We did, however, get out another dropper and a glass of water which she was very happy to have. Can you say placebo-affect? What a silly girl. 

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Kelsey loves the infant tylenol as well. How smart you are to give her water to keep her content.

Mandy Coffey said...

how fun! i can't wait until our little one is big enough to do ride alongs with daddy (our little one isnt even born yet but you know what i mean! :))

Kira And James Morris said...

How cute!! what a good mom you are

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.