Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kaelyn Update

Well, it's official; we have a toddler. Kaelyn is walking everywhere. She almost never crawls anymore! Although we've had snow recently (we are so done with snow now that it's fallen on & off for 6 months), today is beautiful and there have been a few nice days recently. We've found that Kaelyn LOVES the outdoors. We've been to the park, the playground (here in our complex), colored with sidewalk-chalk, and gone on walks. She gets a huge kick out of slides, swings and dogs. We also enjoy feeding the ducks, but Kaelyn doesn't like it when they get too close.

Grandma Miriam came up for a few days this Easter and got to enjoy a few hours of nice weather with Kaelyn. All the pictures are on her camera, so we'll post some when we get them.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

It is nice to get outdoors when the weather turns warm again.

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.