Friday, June 12, 2009

New Job

Kaelyn is still as adorable as ever, she recently found that she can grab her foot...so cute, but we'll have to keep Charlie from licking her feet now!

I found a job that I can do when ever is convent for us (during Kaelyn's naps mostly). Unfortunately, it's as an independent-contractor (so I'll have to set aside money for taxes) but it's convenient over all. I passed the qualification exams and Leapforce and I now have a contract for me to rank websites in relation to a search query term.

Matt is studying as hard as ever for the LSAT (he's getting good scores on the practice tests). He also has a big contract in the works at work; we'll post when it comes in.

We'll be posting Kaelyn's 4 month pictures soon! (We'll take them on Sunday. Oh, and if I remember to get some she'll have rice cereal that day too:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.