Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's Been a While

So much has happened lately, here are the highlights:
- We went to Vegas to help Becca & Stephanie when Steph had surgery (she's doing okay)
- We went to California since we were so close anyway...This was Kaelyn's first trip!
- We flew home (Kaelyn did really well, thank goodness!)
- We're getting ready to go to England on July 3rd
- Matt is still studying for the LSAT and plans to take it in September
- We've updated Kaelyn's scrapbook!
- Kaelyn & Mommy have been going to playgroup at the pool on Wednesdays and Kaelyn is doing really well in the pool :)
- Kaelyn likes to blow bubbles, babble (as you can see in the previous post), sit up (with help) and even stand (with help).

Here are some recent pictures!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Bummer we missed you but we sure didn't want to share the sickies!

Breanna said...

It would have been nice to see you, but I do appreciate you not sharing the germs :)

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.