Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Behind

Since I have lots of pictures and things to post, I'm just going to do a few short posts to get caught up.
Sadly, we had to find Charlie a new family as he was getting too protective of Kaelyn and me. We gave him & all his things to his new family for free. We just wanted him to be happy and have a much needed backyard. Matt called about a week later to check on him, he seems to be doing fine. We miss our doggy, but hope he's happy.

On a happier note, Matt took the LSAT and got a 164! (That's good, not quite as high as he was hoping for but nothing to thumb your nose at.)

Coming soon....pumpkinland, pumpkin carving & Halloween costumes!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.