Friday, July 24, 2009

Back in the US of A

So I'm almost done with scrap-booking our trip you can see it here. I also did Kaelyn's 5 month page; which is good since she's already 5 and a half months! My how time flys! All in all things are going well: I quit my online job (keeping on top of their new guidelines and such was taking too long --and they don't pay you for that part!), Matt is still getting ready for the LSAT, Kaelyn is growing like crazy and starting to sample soild food--so much fun! We did find the cammera cord, but we erased the video of her eatting rice cereal! Oh, well, we'll get footage of some closer to real food (mashed up veggies of some kind) when she turns 6 months.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

You're doing a great job keeping up with the scrapbooking!

Unknown said...

I'm a little jealous! I haven't even done my pregnancy scrapbook yet! You are ahead of the game. Nice job.

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.