Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting Ready for Kaelyn

The due date is ever creeping nearer, my belly is getting huge, aches and pains are setting in, we've started building our baby-registry and we started child-birth classes! It was really nice to feel like so far the classes have been more of a refresher course rather than brand-new info (thanks to spending much of my first 5 years in a Midwifery and having a mother and grand-mother who taught child-birth classes). It's pretty funny to watch Matt's face during class though....I think my favorite comments so far are---"No wonder you're grumpy, look at where the baby is putting all your internal organs!" and when the instructor asked if anyone had questions Matt whispered "Ask her where babies come from"

2 comments:

Ronda said...

So excited for you... we only did the childbirth class thing the first time, Jim didn't really like it.

Remember Sunday School in WM2nd ward and babysitting for me?

Breanna said...

Of course I remember who you are and Sunday school and babysitting.
Matt seems to be doing okay with the classes, he loves making snide remarks; but he's also learning a lot.

About Me

My photo
I am the mom of 5 year-old and an almost 2 year-old. I teach decorating/baking classes (LiveLoveBakeNM.com) so I get to have them with me pretty much all the time :) I'm working on improving myself everyday.