I saw this on Brenda Willis' blog and thought it sounded like fun! Here's how this works:The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post of picture of what you win when you get it! Who's in?
The Birth Story of Ruth Aina
11 years ago
1 comment:
I'm in, Baby!
Your ever-lovin' Mom-my
Post a Comment